7 Golden Rules Must Know Before Buying Expired Domains!
It’s not a tricky job but you need to apply some golden rules for buying expired domains. There are a lot of expired domains for sale, however, you need to be careful with the process and choose the best one for you.
Let’s discuss the process to buy an expired domain. But before we discuss how buy expired domain with traffic we must also know why buy expired domain. Finding expired domain names has a lot of good associated with it as they can be used to point to a new web address.
You May also like: How to choose perfect font for blog
Why to Buy Expired Domains?
An expired domain name isn’t totally expired but it is just awaiting to be renewed. Expired Domains are actually the name of the website that previously pointed to an IP address, but now it’s no more.
The websites that or on the internet are known by their IP addresses rather than domain names and that certainly means that every web server requires a domain name system server in order to convert them functionally into IP addresses.
Today we will be discussing the benefits of buying expired domains. When you Search an expired domain name the DNS server is not able to make a connection to the IP address and generally returns a message 303 Not Found.
There are plenty of neglected websites that have been abandoned by their owners and audience due to certain reasons and buying Expired Domains could be helpful in growing since getting huge traffic takes months. Let’s discuss how to find expired domains and why buy expired domains.
You May also like: 13 Ways to find Great Content
The expired domain name has past google sandbox duration that means they are ready to rock and roll. You can publish the content and they will get rank quite instantly bcoz they are old domain names with plenty of authoritative backlinks pointing to them.
Buying expired domains for SEO is one of the advantages you can consider. In this article you will learn how to buy expired domains with traffic.
Note: Google Sandbox is a commonly believed term used by industry experts for the secret process on how google ranks web pages in the index. However, its existence is still a matter of debate.
Best Places to Buy Expired Domains?
Finding and Buying Expired Domains is not a easy task. A background search is quite necessary while you decide upon how to purchase an expired domain and from where to purchase an expired domain. Let’s look at the key players involved in the ownership of expired domains:
- First follow the Registry that is the name of the organisation which is responsible for maintaining records of domain sales and purchases for a top-level domain (TLD) like .com, .in or .org.
- This Registry is an organisation which has been authorised to register domain names.
- Now you need to find the names of the domains that have expired and yet have good traffic visits every day over the internet.
- Approach the Reseller, it is the person or company that sells domain names on behalf of a registry.
- However, if you see Technically there are no domain names that have been actually ‘owned’, but are taken on lease with renewal agreement.
We will further discuss below in the article on how to buy an expired domain from a company and the best places to buy domain names.
You May also like: Blog Submission Sites list
Benefits of Buying Expired Domains?
Create an authority website that ranks fast: If you are starting a new blog and get an expired domain for it, then it can help your blog rank higher on the search engine. there are benefits and also have the Risks of Buying Expired Domains.
You get the benefit of backlinks : as expired domains have many quality backlinks and all the advantages that had been initially put into improving SEO value.
Buy expired domains and sell at a high rate: You can buy an expired domain with quality backlink Before you buy an expired domain.
Buying and selling expired domains: let’s discuss the benefits of it which can increase the chances for your blog success. buying and selling expired domains is also a good source of earning. we will tell you the steps how buy expired domain.
Backlinks inks that have high market value and sell them at a high rate, this process is called domain flipping. People are making a bunch of money by flipping the quality expired domain at auctions. Flippa, go daddy auction are some of the sites where you can flip these expired domains.
You May also like: Zero Investment Business Ideas
Risks of Buying Expired Domains?
You have read about the benefits of an expired domain but there are also certain risks associated with expired domains. Now you might be thinking if there are certain risks why should you buy it?
You know every process you do, always has some pros and cons but if you follow the right strategy you can get a lot of benefit from it. Buying a domain is necessary to run a blog.
Similarly, if there are risks of buying an expired domain, it can be easily eliminated by following the right procedure mentioned in this article and you will get a number of benefits.
You May also like: Keyword Research technique
Yes, anyone can buy an expired domain as the previous owner stooped to pay the rent with whom it was registered earlier so now you can offer the price the registrar wants and you can take the authority over that domain, since as we told you that no domain is actually purchased but leased.
However, you must always choose to buy high authority domains for sale. Many websites gives you expired domains list and there are so many high da domains for sale.
Can I Buy an Expired Domain Name?
What to Know When Buying Expired Domains for Traffic?
Expired domains have had their past life. It might have been a commercial website, a personal blog or an address for any professional individual over the internet with a good amount of visitors reaching every day to it but do not find any result or their query remain unanswered.
The expired website might have had actual traffic visits and might be in the list of getting more projects. However, due to certain uncertainty, it might have missed renewal or re-registration.
Let’s further discuss what to look for when buying expired domain names.
Finding and buying domain names can sometimes not be so easy as it may seem if you have found a high authority domain name for sale that means that it has a considerable amount of competition over the internet for getting renewed or purchased by anyone.
Sometimes you may have to approach the reseller to acquire or buy high DA expired domains.
You May also like: Off-page SEO
What to look for when Buying Expired Domains?
Previously also we have discussed the do’s and don’ts for buying an expired domain, as many risks and benefits are similarly attached with the process.
Hence we will learn on how to deal with the things we encounter during the process.
5 Things to Consider Before Buying Expired Domains?
Now before you google the expired domain lists you must be aware of the few things that make a difference in this purchase.
- Check domain name with google banned checker: You want to make sure the site has never been banned from Google. The easiest way to do that is just typed in a search for google banned checker. Hit enter. And, it’s going to give you a bunch of options. You can really choose any and review the domain. Make sure it is not banned.
- Check Google AdSense ban: Before you buy an expired domain, don’t forget to check whether the domain is banned by Google AdSense or not. For this, you can make use of the AdSense sandbox checker tool. Enter the URL and click on preview Ads. If you are able to see all the ads then you are good to go otherwise it is banned. There is no use of buying if the domain is already banned.
- Check for spams in the expired domain: Determine whether the expired domain name had spam in it. You can make use of Wayback Machine, the Internet Archive just entering the domain name and let the Internet archive just display you the results so it will dive back in time and display you the content that was there before years ago on your domain name.
- Check the Content: If the content is plagiarized or if there are any spam advertisements, any unsafe videos, any other unsafe materials or spammy links, then the best bet for you is to skip buying that domain name and also consider the quality of backings pointing to that domain name.
- Check DA and PA of the domain: The two most crucial factors to determine the quality of an expired domain are PA and DA. Moz Open Search Explorer is one of the tools that you can use to see a backlink report.
5 Top Websites for Buying Expired Domains
Are you looking to buy an expired domain? I will suggest to you some places that are the best expired domain finder. Then there are several websites that can help you purchase an expired domain with ease and at an affordable price.
You can pick the website from the list provided below as these are the top websites for buying an expired domain. Here is the list:
Wrap up:- So, these are the Golden Rules you must know before buying expired domains. We will discuss more on the topic and in detail in our further blogs. Stay tuned to our blogs.
You May also like: On-page SEO
1 thought on “7 Golden Rules Must Know Before Buying Expired Domains!”
This is a great article about expired domains. As an author of SEO course “How to turn expired domains into GOLD,” I also recommend digging deep into the topic by learning my course https://affiliatecredo.com/